04 May 2014

Kidnapped boy sings gospel song until his abductor releases him

Kids are known for their unthinking cruelty. This case is not an exception:

“He told me he didn’t want to hear a word from me,” Myrick said.
But Willie refused to be quiet.
He sang.
He sang a gospel song called “Every Praise” and he did not stop singing, not when his kidnapper told him to shut up, not when he cursed him or screamed at him.
Willie would not be silenced.
Willie sang and sang for hours, until the kidnapper finally let him go.
"He opened the door and threw me out," Willie said. "He told me not to tell anyone."
In the clip below around 20-eth second you can get a sample of the singing by the boy in question.



It is not that I ever condoned kidnapping, but... but... for hours? Oh boy... the man is, probably, undergoing amputation of both ears as we speak right now. And no one will be able to identify him ever.

0 comments: