03 September 2013

Simply Che - special Syrian edition

By a strange coincidence, after a long break in the series I have posted recently another post in the series. And in a few days the subject came up again (#19), in a rather unusual circumstances.

What happened is that I have stumbled upon a blog Syrian Perspective kept by Baby Assad loyalists. In the post that I've opened they gleefully report upon an operation that killed quite a lot of rebels, naming some of them. What struck me as especially poignant was the picture of the jubilant victors:


So, as you can see, the tee shirt killer finds himself in some unexpected places. Probably his spirit thrives on it...

A few words about that Syrian Perspective blog. Quite politically astute, the folks there quote (for instance) Pat Buchanan - from Lew Rockwell's site. With poorly veiled hints about Z... you know who promoting you know what.

It is also interesting to read the comments there. Some Russian supporters of Baby Assad are quite fearsome, throwing around a lot of techno-thriller stuff, prophesying the end of 6th Fleet etc. Quite enjoyable, until you get tired of that kind of verbal masturbation.

And more pro-Assad propaganda, of course.

8 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Like I said before, we should leave them to their own devices.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Mmm... tempting.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Snoop,

Look at the ages of those guys in the picture, a lot older than your normal troop.
Hey, hope I didn't hurt your feelings when I was blathering on the other day. It was just something I've been thinking of for quite awhile.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

I noticed the ages. Old Syrian commies that Assad keeps just in case, was my thought. Who knows. They also talk about Muslims with derision on that site.

Hurt my feelings? How? Nothing noticed...

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Che Lives!

(satire)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Sorry Snoops, this is ALMOST off topic, but have you checked out Nikolai Alekseev's Facebook account lately? That man is involved in some very serious masturbation. And I do not mean "verbal".
The subjects of Syria and Sochi Olympics developed a tremendous rush of patriotism and "anti-Zionism" in this gentleman. Some of that rush must have impacted the general area of his groin.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yeah, and finally in Syria of all places. Presiding over more killing, like he always wanted.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yep, I have seen the story. Another ultra-patriot, of a usual dubious type. Not the first one nor the last in Russia, I am afraid.