10 March 2010

Colleen R. LaRose aka Jihad Jane - an average housewife?

At least, according to her neighbors. I don't know, even her "secular" picture doesn't look "average" on the face of it (no pun intended):

Looks somehow different to me. And what can I say about her picture in the uniform?

Nothing. Well, almost nothing (you all are not going to believe that "nothing" coming from me, are you?).

So: enough with that "housewife" business. Idle brain is the devil's workshop, they say. The suffragists and then feminists fought a long and uphill battle for womenfolk's lib, and I am all for that. Go to work and be done with all this nonsense!

2 comments:

chairwoman said...

I've always been partial to a little animal print :)

SnoopyTheGoon said...

He. Can't say the same about my taste. Navy blue is the zenith of my imagination.