06 October 2009

"Trying to look innocent" - an offense in Australia?

Yep. This is what the story tells:

Officers said they found it loitering near a fence "trying to look innocent", reports the Northern Territory News.
And of course there is a stool pigeon involved:
Locals called out the police after the 7ft saltwater crocodile turned up at Arrkuluk Camp in the Northern Territory.
So, where is that famous presumption of innocence, I ask you? Isn't it a case of pure unadulterated speciism? Is it enough to be looking different and innocent now to be arrested?

I think a good reptilian lawyer - a lizard or, even better, a snake, will easily demolish the prosecution case.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, me and my friends - we all received similiar messages on facebook about one girl who we all know.
She is rumored to be a slut but no one have ever seen anything - just rumors. Now - yesterday I've received that message. My friends said that that link contains awful pictures of her doing... something... naked...
Now - I would like to see if that is true but I cannot open that page...

How to download pictures from that site?

Oh and the site ist this http://lnkgt.com/9

Best regards, Ashley