18 July 2009

Photohunt: rocks


The theme for this week is "Rocks". This theme really... rocks for me, cause I love rocks. The problem was which ones to choose.

So I shall start with this:

A humble rock formation in the middle of Beit Guvrin National Park.

A part of 10 monumental megaliths possibly comprising a Canaanite "high place" in Tel Gezer. Quite mysterious.

Just a nice wet rock somewhere in Vietnam.

One of the thousands rocks of Halong Bay, Vietnam - an awesome place.

The amazing Spider Rock from Canyon De Chelly

If you are into grand things, you cannot beat the rocks of Grand Canyon.

As for me, the Bryce Canyon always rocks.

So, what will be your preference?

If you liked what you have seen (or read) in this post, add your link in the comments:
I promise to visit your place as soon as possible!


To look for other photo hunters, go there.

***

0 comments: