21 March 2009

Photohunt: yellow


The theme for this week is "Yellow". For a change, it was fairly easy for me to find a few samples of yellow in my recent collections. Two of the flora and two of the fauna.

No classification of the flower is forthcoming from this photographer, he being a total ignoramus in botanic. But it's pretty (I guess) and yellow.

In this riot of wild flowers there are several kinds of yellow ones, I suppose.




And re the two chaps above - they come from a the recently held local cats expo. The only two with yellow eyes I found in the set I shot. The first one is a Scottish Fold. Quite a beauty to a feline lover's eyes, isn't it?

Well, it could happen I wouldn't be able to visit tomorrow, so see you all a bit later.

If you liked what you have seen (or read) in this post, add your link in the comments:
I promise to visit your place as soon as possible!


To look for other photo hunters, go there.

***

0 comments: