06 March 2008

She said...

She said:

"I think we're lied to about a number of things," she said, singling out the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center as an example of the US making up horror stories for political ends.
She said:
Did a man really walk on the Moon? I saw plenty of documentaries on it, and I really wondered. And in any case I don't believe all they tell me, that's for sure.
But who is she? One of the myriad of nameless loonies who fill the Internet with their drivel? Another psycho who found a "creative" way to vent her endless frustration?

Actress Marion Cotillard who received an Oscar last month for her performance as singer Edith Piaf in La Vie En Rose.

Another interesting detail about the lady:
Despite her low-key image, Cotillard is an environmental activist who once worked as a spokesman for Greenpeace.
So - do we care? Apparently enough to post this.

Duh...

Via Abe Greenwald.

0 comments: