27 October 2007

Barmaid crushed cans with breasts

A barmaid has been fined for crushing beer cans between her bare breasts while an off-duty colleague has been fined for hanging spoons from her friend's nipples.

The 31-year old barmaid pleaded guilty in the local magistrates court to twice exposing her breasts to patrons at the Premier Hotel in Pinjarra, south of Perth.

The woman "is alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts during one of the offences", in breach of hotel licensing laws, police from the Peel district of Western Australia said.
I can see where it could be an offense, if the cans she crushed were full of beer. Otherwise, the nature of the crime is not clear to me. Especially, that act of hanging spoons from her nipples. Which I have to see to believe in.

I am, like, totally with the guy who has offered a spirited defense of the lady's act here:
To be taken to court for showing your boobs is an absolute joke It's not like she was having sex with a bar tap or anything over the top like that.
Although, to tell the truth, I was somewhat discombobulated by that bar tap possibility. This, and the spoon hanging - it seems that I have to spend more time in Australia than I have heretofore.

And, anyway, I agree again with what he says about the law inforcement:
If the police are fair dinkum about protecting people in pubs and clubs, why don't they target the real issues instead?
Right - they are not fair dinkum. Not at all!

***

0 comments: